[Nitro] RFC: Basic Points for a Better Nitro/Og

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 23:22:50 EDT 2007

Here's an example:

/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nitro-0.50.0/lib/nitro/part/admin/
og/controller.rb:33: uninitialized constant
OgAdminController::FormHelper (NameError)
         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/
custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'
         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/
custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nitro-0.50.0/lib/
nitro/part/admin.rb:4
         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/
custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'
         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/
custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
         from run.rb:6

This was from the todo list tutorial on OxyWTF.