[Nitro] RFC: Basic Points for a Better Nitro/Og

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:43:53 EDT 2007

0.41 has all kinds of issues installing on OSX because it requires a
particular version of facets. Even when installed, it has problems
with managed classes and the default title rendering of title
(sitetitle, if I remember correctly). I switched to the gems you
emailed on the list and got further, but still not to a place where I
could get the part/admin stuff working without the managed classes
problem.

Thanks for the info. I will try to be more diligent about reporting
complete errors, but was under the impression I would have been
reporting against an out-of-date version.

--s