[Nitro] RFC: Basic Points for a Better Nitro/Og

Dan North dan at tastapod.com
Fri Sep 21 05:33:25 EDT 2007

If you are thinking about moving away from darcs, can I re-raise my
suggestion of moving to mercurial? It's written in python so it's
available on pretty much any platform, and it allows the kind of
distributed, patch-based development model we're used to with darcs.

A number of projects are moving that way, notably opensolaris and
hamcrest (the matchers component of jmock and junit). It also comes with
a very lightweight cgi script that allows you to browse, view
history/diffs and sync from an online repository over http.

Just my $0.02.