[Nitro] Nitro Ruby1.9/JRuby compatibility

Dan North dan at tastapod.com
Fri Sep 21 05:29:59 EDT 2007

It's more than that. Ola's opinion was that the test coverage on nitro
is very light compared to rails, and he doesn't want to officially
endorse something which might break in weird jruby-related ways, which
would risk jruby's reputation when it comes to endorsing existing ruby
libraries or frameworks.

We need a much more robust test suite that properly describes the
behaviour of the various components of nitro. Which would be no bad
thing in itself anyway.