[Nitro] Nemo svn repo

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:59:57 EDT 2007

On Sep 14, 5:28 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So the original Greek 'mnemo'? Or English 'memo'? (Though they seem a
> memo is fine with me! go grab it ;-)

I know. I know. I'm way too persnickety. But 'memo' just seems to
generic too me. A google search for instance would never find our
project. Am I being too picky, or is that a reasonable concern?

OTOH, I still am not sure of another name. There is the option of the
plural 'nemos'. But perhaps Mark's suggestion 'mneme' is best? Or
slightly shorter 'neme'? Another thought was 'opod', as in a pod being
a place that stores things and cephalopod (my octopus ;) -- 'pod'
itself is already taken by yet another dead project though :(. Another
thought 'rem'.

Wish one name would just jump out at me. At this point, I guess I'm
leaning toward 'opod'.