[Nitro] testing views

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 03:19:54 EDT 2007

I am sorry, the testing infrastructure in 0.50.0 is not updated to be
compatible with the latest changes. This is in my todo list, but it
will take a bit more time.

The sad truth is that at the moment there are only two really active
developers on this project (me and Tom Sawyer of facets fame) and our
time is limited. I am working full time on Nitro these days so things
are slowly improving. I am sure you can witness this in the increaded
volume of this mailing list.

be patient,
George.