[Nitro] OG: Howto start debugging from within a spec using netbeans....?

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:39:39 EDT 2007

I'm having trouble getting the debug facility of netbeans to 'work' if
I fire it up while in a spec file....
Specifically when the spec helper does: require 'og', etc, it loads
the test file if that is present....

I can't be alone in wanting to do this... so I'm probably doing
something dumb, or have set up something incorrectly.  Is renaming the
test files that get in the way the only solution?

It's taking me days/hours to find/discover things that I could find
quite quickly if I could step through the code.... _please_ any tips?