[Nitro] install failure for nitro 0.50.0

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Tue Sep 18 09:26:53 EDT 2007

I was going to create a cheatsheet on creating and installing the gems.
Maybe we can make that unnecessary -- or make it more brief...

Last time I generated gems it required hand-editing the gemspecs to get
the version numbers up-to-date ( as an aside: would it make sense have
the version numbers be 0.49 until 0.50 goes gold? )

It'd be nice to have a utility script that creates the gems and puts
then in a gem dir.