[Nitro] help! need a nitro demo for railsconf!!

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Mon Sep 17 10:33:46 EDT 2007

Some things that have changed since then, off the top of my head:

- to output from a controller method use print, returning a string no
longer works
- default template dir is app/template
- default public dir is public/
- og uses attr_accessor, not property

Good luck, make sure to tell us how it went!

(ab)

Dan North schreef:
> Brilliant, thanks George. Exactly what I was looking for - typos and
> everything ;)
>

> George Moschovitis wrote:
>> the old screencasts are here:
>>
>> http://oxywtf.de/tip/35
>>
>> i am a bit busy at the moment, I cannot help you further at this time.
>> -g.
>>

>> On 9/17/07, Dan North <dan at tastapod.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks.
>>>
>>> I'm at RailsConf Europe - I've just presented a workshop about
>>> behaviour-driven development on Rails. I've been making some noise about
>>> nitro and now people are asking me to show it to them.
>>>
>>> The movies have disappeared - I assume because they are now out of date
>>> wrt the current codebase. So here's my question:
>>>
>>> What can I show/demonstrate in terms of showing how amazing nitro is?
>>>
>>> Obviously there's a time-critical element to this :)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dan

Arne Brasseur
http://www.arnebrasseur.net