[Nitro] help! need a nitro demo for railsconf!!

Dan North dan at tastapod.com
Mon Sep 17 06:56:15 EDT 2007

Hi folks.

I'm at RailsConf Europe - I've just presented a workshop about
behaviour-driven development on Rails. I've been making some noise about
nitro and now people are asking me to show it to them.

The movies have disappeared - I assume because they are now out of date
wrt the current codebase. So here's my question:

What can I show/demonstrate in terms of showing how amazing nitro is?

Obviously there's a time-critical element to this :)

Thanks,
Dan