[Nitro] Keeping Documentation and Tutorials up-to-date

arne at arnebrasseur.net arne at arnebrasseur.net
Mon Sep 17 01:22:49 EDT 2007

Actually if you do 'rake rdoc' it generates 4 different directories of
docs. I'm toying with the rake task a bit. It shells out to rdoc ATM
instead of using the rake RDoc task.

Also I would like to add the 'inline source' option so you can view the
source of methods. However this gives problems with the README files
included in the docs.

Every time there's a html comment in the README it raises an exception
saying "Unhandled special". I'm looking into it, we might have to remove
all html-style comments (<!--(.*)-->)from the README files to be able to
inline the sources. To be continued...

(ab)