[Nitro] Nemo svn repo

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:16:48 EDT 2007

Maybe too close to nemo... and then there is the octopus to take care of ;-)

mneme  (or the phonetic nee-mee)

>From Dictionary.com:
1.	Psychology. the retentive basis or basic principle in a mind or
organism accounting for memory.
2.	(initial capital letter) Classical Mythology. the Muse of memory,
one of the original three Muses.