[Nitro] Nemo svn repo

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 07:49:21 EDT 2007

On Sep 14, 4:07 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps, more people from the nitro and facets mailing lists should
> email Tom. What is the email?

  See: http://rubyforge.org/users/tom/

But under the other circumstance I think it's probably time just to
let it go and pick a different name, so we can get on with it. There's
no guarantee that Tom will change his mind. And the release of this
project has already been delayed too long as it is.

So the original Greek 'mnemo'? Or English 'memo'? (Though they seem a
bit generic). Any other ideas for short, concise name for a persistent
memory system? Preferably one that goes along with an octopus ;)