[Nitro] Facets 2.0

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 06:15:58 EDT 2007

On Sep 14, 12:25 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tom,
> I cannot understand the directory structure in the repo version of facets...
> I would expect something like:
> lib/facets/...
> instead I see:
> lib/fore/facets/...               (!!!!)
> lib/more/facets/...
> Am I missing something?

Tricky is the ruby master ;)

I will likely rename these dirs to be more descriptive, but it doesn't
matter what they are called b/c to use them, they need to be added to
the $LOAD_PATH. So add lib/fore, lib/core and lib/more (in that order)
to $: and then _everything_ becomes available via:

  require 'facets/...'

The RubyGems install does that automatically.

Ah, I was going to say you can do manual site_ruby install via task/
install (a special installer just for Facets) but now that I think
about it, that depends on Ratch which depends on Facets 2 --that's a
problem I'll need to fix.

Hold on, I'll post a beta gem to the website, and you can use that.