[Nitro] RailsConf Berlin

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Thu Sep 13 21:58:47 EDT 2007

On Sep 13, 2007, at 7:07 pm, George Moschovitis wrote:

> This is a nice idea ;-) If we have many interested people we can do
> it. First, we have a lot of work to bring this project back on track.
> I am optimistic though ;-)

What do you mean by back on track?  What sort of stuff has gone off
the rails (sorry! lol)?

I'm really excited about using Nitro.  I'm hoping it can be Rails
without all the ugly bits.  My two jQuery books are here, so when I
get back from RailsConf I will start learning that (looks easy,
though).  And then I MUST learn how Og database changes work.  But
hopefully next month I will get to building something serious.