[Nitro] Nitro/Og spec jump-start

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:03:15 EDT 2007

It's trivial, saves some keys strokes - I've used it more to give me a
target to shoot at (it probably does not provide 100% coverage):

/tmp/rspec_todo.rb ./og/lib/og/adapter/oracle/override.rb
#------------------------------------------------------------
# File: /og/lib/og/adapter/oracle/override_spec.rb
#------------------------------------------------------------

require File.dirname(__FILE__) + '/../spec_helper'

describe OCI8::Cursor, "as currently implemented" do
  it "should do something sensible with blank?."
  it "should do something sensible with fields."
  it "should do something sensible with each_row."
  it "should do something sensible with first_value."
end

I've exchanged some emails with Steve he may(?) alter the format a
little - RSpec now support pending(....)

HTH?

Mark