[Nitro] [Fwd: Accessing Element attributes]

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:26:21 EDT 2007

Ok,

I added the requested helper. It works like this:

#
# To make the Element render method  more elegant, you can use
# the attr (or attribute helper). You can replace:
#
#   <div style="color: \#{#{@color}}">
#
# with
#   <div style="color: #{attr :color}">
#
# or
#   <div style="color: #{attribute :color}">

what do you think?

regards,
George.