[Nitro] 0.50 release
george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:27:15 EDT 2007
No, these features are not planned for Nitro 0.50.0, they are form my
personal projects. I just have to find some time to:
- finish the new form helper that doesn't use the glue builder
- get rid of the glue builder
- integrate with facets 2.0 beta
- test that the nemo/memo code works, if so, the remove glue/cache...
- try to remove glue altogehter...
- improve the release docs
and thats it ;-)
On 9/13/07, Trans <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where are we at for a 0.50 release? I'm a little worried b/c I
> suddenly see this flurry of new feature development (a new admin part,
> tmail, cryptology, etc.), but I thought you were waiting on me for
> Facets 2.0 to release. I'm just about ready to release, but I fear
> Nitro is going to get held up by these new features.
> Nitro-general mailing list
> Nitro-general at rubyforge.org
More information about the Nitro-general