[Nitro] 0.50 release

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:27:15 EDT 2007

No, these features are not planned for Nitro 0.50.0, they are form my
personal projects. I just  have to find some time to:

- finish the new form helper  that doesn't use the glue builder
- get rid of the glue builder
- integrate with facets 2.0 beta
- test that the nemo/memo  code works, if so, the remove glue/cache...
- try to remove glue altogehter...
- improve the release docs

and thats it ;-)

-g.