[Nitro] TMail in Nitro

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:25:41 EDT 2007

On Sep 12, 3:29 am, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear devs,
>
> I planning on including the TMail source files in the Nitro distribution. I
> need some advanced email handling features that I don't feel like
> implementing from scratch. From what I see there is no gem.
>
> any objections and/or other ideas?

I would contact Minero Aoki and ask him what the status of that
project is. It looks like it hasn't been updated since 2004. You never
know, Minero might suggest an alternative (have you looked for any,
btw?). Or he might be willing to turn it over to you if you want to
revive it. I'd be happy to set it up as a new project in that case.

T.