[Nitro] TMail in Nitro

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:09:11 EDT 2007

Hi Kirk,

You've more skill & experience (period) than me... do you immediately
see/know of any way EM could benefit Og?  yes /no response would be
fine - save me wasting time pursuing this ;)

My experience - in a different with Ruby threads was they hurt my
performance - I see threads quite a bit in Og but don't fully
understand this yet.