[Nitro] Nitro/Og spec jump-start

Mark Van De Vyver mvyver at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:50:44 EDT 2007

Hi Devs,
Steve Ross has kindly updated his spec_todo script to rspec_todo.rb -
see below.  He asks to be informed of any Nitro/Og special cases.....

Not pure BDDD, but saves a few keys strokes and gives a target to
shoot at (and the only prepare script I'm aware of)

FYI, 'not yet implemented' specs aren't parsed in the current
test-helper scripts so you'll see red '0 failed' summary.

Cheers
Mark