[Nitro] OgAdminController fixes, SessionData size

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Sep 12 09:26:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

> try this to use the MemorySessionStore
>
> app.session_store = Raw::MemorySessionStore.new
> app.start

see here:

http://oxywtf.de/question/96

No, not only see, answer, as I cannot.  :P

> Jonathan, this one is  a nice candidate for an oxywtf tip.

Indeed, and that is where you come in.  :P
That is why I made Oxywtf a public web 2.0 kinda website where
the community is providing the content and not necessarily the
original creator.  ;)

So, I'd love if you'd also use it and not tell me to make Tips
of things other people know way more about than me.  :)

Oxyliquit doesn't bite, if you lost your login I'd be more than
happy to provide you with a new one.  :)

Jo