[Nitro] OgAdminController fixes, SessionData size

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:59:40 EDT 2007

> 1) OgAdminController#save was throwing an exception that nil.NilClass
> has no [] method...
>
> I fixed it by changing all instance of this
>
>     request['object_class_name']
>
> to this
>
>   request.post_params['object_class_name']
>
> Is this worth a patch, or is the og admin part no longer used?

Please send a patch. The Admin part will not go away.

2) I'm getting a webrick internal server error with the message "
> Session data size exceeds the cookie size limit"  How do I use a
> database for session store?  I s'pose I could dig for it in the code...

try this to use the MemorySessionStore

app.session_store = Raw::MemorySessionStore.new
app.start

Jonathan, this one is  a nice candidate for an oxywtf tip.

-g.

--
http://www.me.gr
http://phidz.com