[Nitro] OgAdminController fixes, SessionData size

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Sun Sep 9 22:08:20 EDT 2007

1) OgAdminController#save was throwing an exception that nil.NilClass
has no [] method...

I fixed it by changing all instance of this

    request['object_class_name']

to this

  request.post_params['object_class_name']

Is this worth a patch, or is the og admin part no longer used?

2) I'm getting a webrick internal server error with the message "
Session data size exceeds the cookie size limit"  How do I use a
database for session store?  I s'pose I could dig for it in the code...

thx.