[Nitro] Timestamped not working

gabriele renzi rff_rff at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 6 08:34:15 EDT 2007

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:17:11 +0300, George Moschovitis wrote:

> You are probably using Og without Nitro. In the repo version of Nitro you
> have to call
>
> Aspects.setup
>

> for this to work. Have a look at the timestamped spec I just added.

ok, the spec does not run correctly for me:

rff at ut:~/nitro$ ruby og/test/og/model/timestamped.rb

1)
'the timestamped mixin automatically fills timestamp attributes when inserting models' FAILED
expected: Time,
     got: NilClass (using ==)
og/test/og/model/timestamped.rb:27:
og/test/og/model/timestamped.rb:16:

As far as I understand Aspects.setup is called by SpecHelper.setup so it
should work, but it seems it doesn't.
Maybe there is some change you have not pushed yet ?

--
goto 10: http://www.goto10.it
blog it: http://riffraff.blogsome.com