[Nitro] Timestamped not working

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:17:11 EDT 2007

You are probably using Og without Nitro. In the repo version of Nitro you
have to call

Aspects.setup

for this to work. Have a look at the timestamped spec I just added.

Tom is working on a new aspects implementation. Hopefully the call to #setup
want be necessary any more.

If you have more problems let me know,
-g.

--