[Nitro] Sporadic 'Found altered cookie' errors

Bill Kelly billk at cts.com
Thu Sep 6 04:49:18 EDT 2007

From: George Moschovitis

> I have noticed this. This has to do with the new cookie
> based session system that is used by default.
> This looks like a serious bug, will have to look at this
> more closely. I would really appreciate it if someone could
> have a look at
>
> lib/raw/context/session/cookie.rb
>
> and perhaps offer some ideas.
>
> In the meantime, how about using the memory session store for your  tests?

Thanks.  What is the recommended way to enable the memory
session store?

It seems that Application#start of nitro/lib/nitro/application.rb
sets: @session_store = Raw::CookieSessionStore.new

So that when I do app.start, @session_store will be set to
CookieSessionStore.

I can modify nitro/lib/nitro/application.rb for now, but I was
wondering if there's a better way that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Bill