[Nitro] advice.rb

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:00:24 EDT 2007

On Sep 2, 9:50 pm, "George Moschovitis" <george.moschovi... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Blow, English and Stick. I still have to create the Nemo project but
>
> hmm, nitro needs stuff from these projects too, can you remind me their svn
> repositories urls?

Oops. Sorry mis read that the first time. Here you are. For English
just sub 'english' for 'blow'.

Anonymous Subversion Access

This project's SVN repository can be checked out through anonymous
access with the following command(s).

svn checkout svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/blow
svn checkout http://blow.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/

Developer Subversion Access via SSH

Only project developers can access the SVN tree via this method. SSH
must be installed on your client machine. Substitute developername
with the proper values. Enter your site password when prompted.

svn checkout svn+ssh://developername@rubyforge.org/var/svn/blow

T.