[Nitro] Timestamped not working

gabriele renzi rff_rff at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 5 14:00:15 EDT 2007

Hi list,

while trying the darcs version of Og, I noticed that the test suite is
almost completely empty, is it normal or am I nmissing something?

Anyway, since there is nothing to test it, it seems that the timestamped
mixin doesn't work anymore, I believe that the before methods are not
called at all.

Or maybe something is changed since I last used Og, and now this is not
working anymore:

require 'og'
class Post
  is Timestamped
end
Og.setup()
describe 'Timestamped' do
  it 'should update create_time on save' do
    p=Post.new
    p.save
    p.oid.should be_an_instance_of(Fixnum)
    p.create_time.should be_an_instance_of(Time)
    p.update_time.should be_an_instance_of(Time)
    p.access_time.should be_an_instance_of(Time)
    p.delete
  end
end

Any hint will be appreciated :)