[Nitro] Questions to help me evaluate Nitro

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Mon Sep 3 19:23:54 EDT 2007

On Sep 03, 2007, at 4:33 pm, George Moschovitis wrote:
> I would suggest that you have a look at the two examples and the
> tests for the following days. Then as you get more experienced, you
> can help me with the testing infrastructure.

I'll do just that.  I might try and write tests for the sample apps,
and see how far I get.

> I will post some examples over the next days.

Cool - I think Nitro needs a few more examples.  I'm sure you are
busy working on Nitro though, and don't get much time to do stuff
like that.

> there is a jquery book, have a look at their site.

I've ordered Learning jQuery and the jQuery Reference Guide - should
keep me good for a while!

> that's great, if you need help just ask!

I'm sure I will be back :)  The list has been great so far, thanks
for everyone's help