[Nitro] Nitro/OG spec convention/organization questions

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Mon Sep 3 03:32:32 EDT 2007

Mark Van De Vyver schreef:
> OK I think this is the layout Arne mentioned.  He thought it was out
> of favor.  It seems not?

What I meant to say was that it is/was possible to deviate from this
pattern if it seems/seemed practical, although I can't at the moment
recall why it was felt necessary. Sorry if I wasn't being clear. I'm not
a native speaker.

I still feel there should be a place to put spec "helpers" like special
models, controllers, rspec matchers, etc.

(ab)

--
Arne Brasseur
http://www.arnebrasseur.net