[Nitro] Nitro/OG spec convention/organization questions

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:01:59 EDT 2007

> I hope this answers some of your questions. George, could you please let
> us in on what you have in mind regarding the tests/specs?

I have improved slightly the directory structure of tests. I plan to cleanup
up and move tests from the hidden directory to the new test directory on a
file-by-file basis. I will also remove some tests for deprecated
functionality. I want to first convert nitro with the latest version of
facets 2 though.

-g.

--
http://www.me.gr