[Nitro] advice.rb

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 00:50:01 EDT 2007

> Blow, English and Stick. I still have to create the Nemo project but

hmm, nitro needs stuff from these projects too, can you remind me their svn
repositories urls?

try today, otherwise we need a new name.

how about: memo, mnemo (from mnemonic = memory in greek),  nah, memo is
better.

>   require 'facets'

Ok.

> Let's keep close communications for the initial change over, it
> shouldn't be too hard, but it will, no doubt, flush out some things
> that need to be fixed/improved.

I will attempt the conversion from tomorrow (tuesday).

I'll get a beta release ready over the next few days, so once the
> Nitro/Og conversion is complete others can hack on it too. SHould I
> just go ahead an make the release to Rubyforge?

Not before we verify that it works 100% with Nitro.

-g.

--
http://www.me.gr
http://phidz.com