[Nitro] Nitro + Facets 2.0

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Wed Oct 31 21:40:48 EDT 2007

The points are

1) There are issues that trip new users up early in the process
   - Getting started needs to be brain-dead simple

2) The lack of differentiation from Rails

So the questions to answer are:

1) What's the answer to "Why should I consider Nitro for my next project?"
2) What specifically is broken in the getting started steps?