[Nitro] Nitro + Facets 2.0

Cortland Klein me at pixelcort.com
Wed Oct 31 19:28:24 EDT 2007

At this point, being a silent observer, I believe the biggest thing
needed from the Nitro project now are tutorials and sample projects
that actually work.

Currently, getting Nitro to actually work on Mac OS X is a bit of a
challenge, and spark nor flare seem to work 'out of the box'.

I remember when I first saw nitro it was with some screen casts of it.

Once 0.50 comes out some up-to-date screencasts, text-based tutorials
and 'out of the box' working example projects would be in order.

Also, a page on the site called "Why Nitro is different than Rails" is
needed.

--
Cortland Klein <cklein1 at email.sjsu.edu> +1 408 506 9791
Student, Business Management