[Nitro] unmanageable?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 02:58:11 EDT 2007

Number 3 of thes points is the ..killer appp for Unmanageable:

for  example lets say you have a basic Content class:

class Content
  ..
end

and  you derive some Classes for your app:

class Article < Content
 ..
end

class ForumPost < Content
 ..
end

as you can see Content is a 'helper' class. You don't want actual sql tables
etc created for it. You hint Og by making Content unmanageable.

-g.

http://me.gr
http://joy.gr
http://cull.gr