[Nitro] unmanageable?

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Sat Oct 27 23:43:09 EDT 2007

Oh... now I get part of it... but still, is there a use case for
explicitly marking a class as Unmanageable, or is it just that this
already extant feature is available in case that need arises?

  #
  # Unmanageable classes include classes:
  # * without serializable attributes
  # * explicitly marked as Unmanageable (is Og::Unamanageable)
  # * are polymorphic_parents (ie thay are used to spawn polymorphic
relations)