[Nitro] head/branch in the repo.

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:45:50 EDT 2007

On Oct 27, 12:59 pm, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear devs,
> if you pull from the darcs repo you will see 2 directories:
> - head: contains the current version of the repo (pretty stable, uses facets
> 1.8.54)
> - branch: this is the experimental code. Me and Tom will try to make this
> compatible with facets 2.0 and prepare it for immediate  release as v0.50
> please use a symbolic link or something to the new head directory to make
> your programms run.
> regards,
> George.

Ok. I see what you did. I was a little confused. I thought you had
actually put branch/ inside of head/. (Because you wrote "head/branch"
in the subject line.)

If you want, you can point http://repo.nitroproject.org to repo/head/
instead of just repo/ (assuming those are dir names), then everything
will be like it was. And you can just let me know what the branch
directory is, eg. http://nitroproject.org/repo/branch/ (?)