[Nitro] New Blog Article About Nitro/Og

Thomas Leitner t_leitner at gmx.at
Fri Oct 26 12:06:12 EDT 2007

How about a system like the one used by the Django framework? They
have all the necessary user documentation as text files in the
repository. It seems quite reasonable to have the documentation in
the source code repository and using a markup language like Markdown
or Textile would make it easy to read the docu as plain text and as
HTML (I personally prefer Markdown with extras - see http://
maruku.rubyforge.org). This would be usage documentation in contrast
to the API documentation provided by the RDocs.

An additional wiki where users could post documentation, tips and
tricks wouldn't be bad either, perhaps integrate oxywtf better into
the documentation effort.

Just some thoughts because I currently don't have time to provide
anything else.

Thomas