[Nitro] nitroproject.org

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 26 11:58:57 EDT 2007

What I meant was collaboration on nitroproject.org (not cheatsheets)
would be a great way to learn each others Nitro idioms....

Anyhow, as for a possible nitroproject.org/cheatsheets....

Part of what I'm playing around with is documenation format -- it's
supposed to be a rapid, simple tutorial and a quick ref -- I don't want
cheatsheets to acquire the completeness ( and information overload ) of
a book nor of a complete reference.  Though I could imagine making it
dynamic, with user comments as php.net or the postgres documentation.