[Nitro] New Blog Article About Nitro/Og

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 26 11:48:45 EDT 2007

I'd love to see the site code so I can learn yet more about Nitro.

I'd be happy to move cheatsheets over to nitroproject.org, and certainly
seeing how George and others code in Nitro will give me more stuff to
fold into the cheatsheet docs.   It'd also be a great way for users on
this list to learn each others idioms.   Best techniques for using
Nitro, based on experience, would soon follow.

This framework is just too wonderful to let wither.