[Nitro] New Blog Article About Nitro/Og

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:37:59 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I have answered privately to tom, but here are the main points:

- tom's email motivated me to take some extra time to integrate the repo
version with facets 2.0, make sure the example runs and release it as
0.50(even w/o docs/tests).
- I send to Tom the full source code of the nitroproject.org web site. If
everyone wants to work on this (fix bugs, add more content or graphics or
whatever) please ask him (or me) for the source code.

please understand that I am doing the best I can. This may be not enough,
but I think more contribution and less remarks would be more helpful.

thanks,
George.

--
http://me.gr