[Nitro] New Blog Article About Nitro/Og

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:13:53 EDT 2007

Hey Gang ...

I can quite see the point, and I am personally a bit sad that the framework
itself is not available now.

There are simple things (project management) things that need to be done.  I
sent a list out earlier to George regarding what is needed to be production

My perspective as "audience" is that it is too hot for people to just let
BE.  This is not a wise attitude.  Sooner of later there as to be "ready
enough" to say let go -- Freeze it as stable.

It is easy, it takes under 5 seconds to make a decision.

Everything else is discussion.  Action follows decisions.

Personally (again) I believe Nitro is the best concept I've seen in computer
deplpoyment management for 20 years.

The risk with these frameworks is of becomeing bloated.  So locking down a
release now is advised.  The next release can cull bloat.  One has to
provide migration pathways for real-life projects.  And one needs

You can say, a project gets the following its documenters earn for it.
Think about that.

And set some action plans ...
(keep up the good work)