[Nitro] New Blog Article About Nitro/Og

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 26 10:02:33 EDT 2007

It might be worth putting a 0.49 release out there now.   I'm afraid
that as Nitro gets more attention the 0.41 release give an unfavorable
impression of the system's quality.

I'm still working through it as a newbie, and the only major problem
I've had with stability is the admin part.  Once that's resolved I'd
feel confident recommending Nitro to friends who are decent programmers
with real projects.

Zed seems to like it and has mentioned it on the Mongrel list.