[Nitro] [OG] Fwd: NetBeans db tooling: Tell us what you want

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:18:46 EDT 2007

Mark Van De Vyver wrote:
> Hi All,
> I thought some on this list might be interested in the following survey.
> Apologies for the noise to those not using netbeans.

It may be worthwhile for folks on this list to contact the survey owner
and let him know that question #1 shows a profound ignorance.

Tell him that many people develop in a language called "Ruby", and that
it should be among the options for that question.

James Britt

"I never dispute another person's delusions, just their facts."
   - Len Bullard