[Nitro] Arne's CgiAdapter

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 19 11:00:17 EDT 2007

Arne's adapter uses the AdapterHandlerMixin and handle_context -- it's
far more complete and polished than the partial hack I posted.

Also removes Cgi.process from cgi.rb as I thought might be desirable --
again, MongrelAdapter uses AdapterHandlerMixin#handle_context and should
be unaffected.

Yeah Arne!

I think I'll give it a spin.  Only open question so far is how well path
handling works with the router?