[Nitro] Nitro on Apache

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Fri Oct 19 10:48:54 EDT 2007

Path translations behind the URL generating helpers may be the thing
that breaks my idea of replacing Cgi.process with

I also would need to see whether simply assigning context.in = STDIN is
sufficient for handling POST and other methods with request bodies.
Seems Cgi.process might be doing a bit more work there...