[Nitro] Questions

chris prpht9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:46:56 EDT 2007

I love the removal of the x on htmlx idea.  Just existing in the template
directory should designate it as a template.  However we may want to discuss
the best way for <0.4X.0 nitro users to migrate if you make this change.
Such as a command line tool to convert such files, with a couple checks to
make sure your not overwriting files already present.  Or even nitro
automatically converting if the .html file if it doesn't exist already and
kicking out a warning if it does.