[Nitro] Updated tutorial

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Sat Oct 6 11:21:41 EDT 2007

Sounds like there's a consensus.   I'll start reading up on RDocs.

It might also make sense to coordinate on separate aspects of Nitro for
the first pass.  I'm finding that learning Nitro and Og while
documenting the experience leaves coverage thin and incomplete.  With
what little time I have it would take a to really learn and document Nitro.

It also makes it easier for each of us to take the role of newbie and
step through each others' documentation, encountering the errors or
missing pieces just as a new user would.