[Nitro] Updated tutorial

Arne Brasseur arne at arnebrasseur.net
Fri Oct 5 22:58:51 EDT 2007

I personally also think the primary documentation should be the RDocs.
Every module/class should have a toplevel RDoc section which explains
its purpose and typical usage. Public methods should be fully documented.

As far as external documentation goes I am (as I said before) a big big
fan of wikis. However this would partly overlap with Oxywtf, so we don't
need it right away. Better to not split community stuff over too many
different locations. So if you feel like contributing stuff, head over
to http://www.Oxywtf.de (insert catchy tune).

The main virtue of the tutorial repo I see is that it can contain a lot
of code examples along with their tutorials. However it might disappear
again in the future as it's contents are merged into the main
repo/rdoc/oxywtf. Should it get to contain more example apps then can be
reasonbly shipped with the main distribution then it might become a
package in its own right (e.g. nitro-examples). This will depend on
community input.

(ab)